1. Go to Dennis and get your kids' sizes AHEAD of time. There is not enough space to allow clothing to be tried on at the sale. Bring a tape measure! If you are looking for pants, you might want to measure your child's inseam so that you can get the right length when sorting through pants.
2. Make a list of desired items. Then use the price list to estimate your total dollar amount.
3. **CASH IS KING!** Bring lots of cash in smaller denominations ($10, $5 and $1). Checks will also be accepted; however, be prepared to write multiple checks to each seller.
4. Know the Uniform requirements for your child's grade ahead of time.
5. Carpool and make it an outing. We suggest, though, coming to the sale without children. It will be faster and easier for you.
6. Bring a small laundry basket or a large cloth bag to carry everything to the check out lines. (Notice the plural in lines?!)
7. Read the signs above the clothes for item locations as well as for the check out lines. There will be a cash only line. It is usually a faster line.
8. Please be considerate of other people at the sale. NO taking a whole pile and hiding in the corner.
9. If you need help during the sale, look for a volunteer. They will easily be identified by red aprons and a smiling face.
10. Have fun! You are saving money, seeing friends and meeting new families. What could be better?